One of my latest projects, an Inquisitor Lord (I plan to use the rules for Coteaz) for my 'Grey Knights' army. I don't particularly care for the Grey Knights themselves, but I love to play around with henchmen and huge robots (see my Dreadknight). I plan to use a lot of dubious Xenos henchmen as well.
The servo skulls are for my other Inquisitor with his conversion beamer and my Tech Marine (I do plan to include some Grey Knight models in the army). I think these are neat little basings.
For the Inquisitor himself, He's been quite a bit of work. Here's a set of parts I remember using:
- Dark Angel lower body (back torso was cut off)
- Torso front and back with cloak are from the Grey Hunter set.
- Head was also from the Grey Hunter set.
- The right arm is a chaos marine arm with an auspex from the space marine devastator kit. The shoulder pad is from the space marine command set, I think...
- The left arm is from a techmarine. The axe head was cut off and replaced with a Nemesis Force Hammer. The shaft was shortened a bit.
- I added a servo skull to the base.
- The bolt pistol in holster is from the plastic chaos marines set.
- The drinking horn from the space wolf terminators set.
- Then the backpack: a basic plastic chaos one, to which I added the speaker and two antennas from a cadian vox. On the left I placed the sensor set from the space marine devastator sergeant, and I added three more servo skulls. That on the whole should compensate for the missing cyber eagle.
For paintjob, I wanted it to be a unique model. Definitely no space wolf, so I decided on copper for the armour, to give it a really aged look.